Terms & Conditions – Anna Maria Island Accommodations
TERMS, CONDITIONS & OTHER INFORMATION
Guest agrees to charges and acknowledges to having read and understood the Property Manager’s terms and conditions on the following pages. Payment of the reservation deposit is considered an acceptance of all management policies listed regardless of an actual signature on this contract. I am aware that a representative of Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. will be contacting me to confirm the reservation details if this reservation was initially made online. I also understand that Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. may choose not to accept my online reservation if it does not meet certain requirements such as, but not limited to, a minimum number of nights or a reservation not beginning or ending on a Saturday during certain times of the year.
Tenant shall comply with all applicable laws, and promptly comply with governmental order or directive for the correction or prevention of any violation of applicable law in connection with the Tenant’s stay at the Property. The Rental Contract may be modified from time to time to conform to amendments of the applicable law.
Fees and Payment Information
- A Refundable Security Deposit of $500 – $1000 is required to secure a reservation. If the property is left in satisfactory condition, the security deposit will be refunded to the same method of payment within two weeks after departure.
- A Cleaning fee of $85 – $575, based on the size of the home, will apply to all reservations.
- A Reservation Fee of $75 will be added to all reservations. This fee can be waived if the balance is paid by eCheck, Check by mail, Cash, or Bank Transfer 30 days prior to arrival.
- Sales Tax of 12.0% will be applied to all reservations.
- Payments may be made by eCheck, Check by mail, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Bank Transfer. All payments must be made in US funds. The Guest will be responsible for additional banking fees incurred by bank transfers or returned checks.
- All balances are due 30 days prior to check-in. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival will be paid in full at time of booking.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. Please email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name, confirmation number, and dates of stay; the original PDF confirmation you received from us is also acceptable. You will receive confirmation of your cancellation once your request is processed.
- Cancellations made a minimum of 90 days prior to arrival date will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 90 days of the arrival will be subject to forfeiture of the entire security deposit unless the property is rebooked to another party for an equal amount; in which case only $100 cancellation fee will apply. If it is rebooked for a lesser amount, you will be responsible for the difference up to the value of your security deposit to include the $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date will be subject to forfeiture of all paid monies, not to include the refundable security deposit, unless the property is rebooked to another party for an equal amount; in which case only a $100 cancellation fee will apply. If it is rebooked for a lesser amount, you will be responsible for the difference to include the $100 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather, hurricanes, red tide, and any other acts of nature.
Check In, Check Out & Keys
- Check-In is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
- Keys are to be picked up/dropped off at our office: 315 Pine Avenue, Anna Maria FL 34216.
- If you are arriving outside of our normal business hours or on Sunday, please contact our office so that other arrangements can be made.
- Unless prior permission is granted, late checkouts will incur a $50/half hour charge.
- Please follow checkout procedures posted in the property. Excess cleaning will incur an additional charge from your security deposit.
Minimum Age Requirement
You must be 25 years of age to rent a home with our company.
Fines and Penalties
Guests will be responsible for any and all fines, penalties, or citations assessed, either at the time of incident or after departure, to them individually, to the property, or to Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. during their dates of occupancy including, but not limited to, noise, parking, and trash violations.
Anna Maria Island has a strict 10PM noise ordinance. Loud noise, music, and pool use are not permitted after 10PM. Please be considerate of your neighbors and island residents. Any noise violations and fines will be the responsibility of the guest and could result in immediate eviction.
House Parties, Family Reunions, and Gatherings
House parties, Family Reunions, Weddings, and other large gatherings are prohibited. Please note the maximum allowed occupancy of the property. Overcrowding will result in immediate eviction without refund. The Max Persons and Parking per unit is listed on your confirmation.
Trash Pick-Up Policy
You will be subject to a $100 fine, deducted from your security deposit, for noncompliance to the trash instructions posted in the unit book within each property. If you have any questions please call our office for further instructions.
Pets & Smoking
All units are NO SMOKING! Any signs of smoking indoors will forfeit security deposit, and may incur additional charges.
We do have pet friendly properties; please contact our office for additional information. A Pet Fee of $150 is required on all pet friendly properties. Any pets in the properties without prior permission will result in immediate eviction and loss of security deposit.
Amenities vary by property, please refer to the property specific information on our website or call our office for more details. Some amenities will change periodically, we cannot be held liable for changes made to properties or errors on our websites or third party marketing sites.
The property will be outfitted with one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, one roll of paper towels in the kitchen and one trash liner in each of the trash cans. You will need to purchase additional items for the remainder of your stay to include but not limited to Dish Soap, Laundry and Dish Detergent, and Cleaning Supplies. All Properties will be stocked with an adequate supply of linens to include bath, beach and kitchen towels.
Please notify us immediately in the event of any equipment malfunction or maintenance issues. We will do our best to make sure repairs are made in a timely manner. Discounts or refunds will not be available due to inoperable equipment.
All of our heated pools are set to approximately 83 degrees, and are included in the rental fee. We will make every effort to ensure that your pool stays in the set range, however, we cannot be held responsible for extreme weather or inoperable equipment. When the ambient temperature falls below 60 degrees the pool heater may not operate as it normally would and may even shut down. Pool heaters only run when the pool pump is running. Normal residential pool pump run times vary between 6 – 8 hours per day. Pools will be cleaned a minimum of one time per week with a varied schedule. Additional pool cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost to the guest.
Guest agrees to hold the Property Owner and Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. harmless from all liabilities and costs of defense, including attorney’s fees arising out of tenant’s use of the leased property, and all claims, damages, and liability incurred to invitees, family, or friends of the Guest. Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. and the Property Owner are not responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal items of and kind.
Substitution of Accommodations Disclaimer
Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. reserves the right to substitute the accommodation for an equal or better property. If a property is sold and no longer available as a rental, Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc will notify the guest prior to arrival to make alternate arrangements. If the alternate accommodations are not agreeable to the guest, Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. will cancel the reservation and provide a full refund of all monies paid.
Homes for Sale (Real Estate Showings)
We will make every effort to limit interruptions during your stay but guest agrees to allow for real estate showings with a 24 hour notice. Guest understands that a property may be listed for sale at any time regardless of the status at the time the reservation was made.
Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. or the Property Owner shall not be held responsible for providing any advanced notification in the event of nearby construction.
Lost and Found
Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc. is not liable for any personal items left behind. We will make every effort to locate and return any item. The guest will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred with a $15 minimum. Please check the home thoroughly prior to your departure.
Anna Maria Island Accommodations, Inc
Local: 941.779.0733 Toll Free: 866.264.2226
Physical Address on Anna Maria Island:
315 Pine Avenue, Anna Maria, FL 34216
PO Box 235, Anna Maria, FL 34216-0235
Revised_June 29, 2017